I am 25 years old. Pretty much all of those years I have spent in Adelaide, South Australia. I HATE trying to write / describe myself, its mental and i just cant do it, so I'm stealing an idea from Jasper Schultz.
1. I come from a family of 7. Maa (@Merlemac) & Pa (both in their 60's), S1 (40yrs old), S2 (38 yrs old), S3 (30 yrs old) and my twin brother. B2 (Designated so because he popped out of the womb after I did) an I ( Both 25 yrs old).
2. Im the only one still at home and i DESPERATELY want to move out.
3. I have NEVER sung karaoke in Australia. I have however sung the "Neighbours" and "Home & Away" theme songs in Korea. At a wedding reception. We used long neck beer bottles with spoons in the neck as microphones. They were the only songs the 5 of us Australian men could agree on, because we could actually remember the words.
4. My clothes mostly live on my floor in a "floor-drobe", but i know where everything is.
5. I can't remember when i realised i was gay, i just knew. I was the only guy in my high school year who was comfortable with it enough to come out, which actually worked in my favour. My best friend from primary school ended up leaving in year 10 because he could no longer take the daily verbal diatribes directed at him from the guys in our year.
6. I have only recently learned that my brother had a much harder time in high school due to my sexuality and openness about it. He is unaware that i know this. He was constantly ridiculed for having "a poofter brother" and defended my honour even when people wrote off his friendship. I have the best brother ever.
7. I too, "am a grower, not a shower", just like Jasper Schultz.
8. I love my digital life, but the two things I REFUSE to be apart of are:
1) Electronic Ticketing "Moshtix" style. I buy concert / festival tickets for a reason, to enjoy the time and the feelings associated with a life performance. The physical ticket, i think place in a shoebox with ALL my others, and sometimes, (if it's a particularly good show) it goes into my gig album, with photos from the show.
2) Paid music downloading. (iTunes, Bigpond Music style) Don't get me wrong, i think its great that people can download songs through iTunes and have all of this music in an iPod or whatever their digital music player is. But i like CD's, i love that they take so much room up. I love the booklets, and the pictures, and the feeling when i look at my CD collection and think "Good god i have great taste in music".
9. I'm pretty sure I'm hilariously funny in life all time, you just have to have the same sense of humour.
10. I will click any pen if it has a clicky thing. CONSTANTLY, only give these kinds of pens to me if you know I'm going to be writing the entire time. Your problem, not mine.