After some recent feedback on twitter I thought I would expand on my "About Me" page. Because I've run out of idea's on what to write, If you visit this page, you are now obligated to leave a comment and ask me a new question.
21. I've been dumped by text message three times. I've also been dumped 2 days into a 7 day interstate trip with the dumper being the only person I knew. NO ONE ELSE. I've been dumped at Glenelg Beach (I like you, just not heaps like), and once behind the Jam Factory in Adelaide (I really like you, your awesome, funny and cute, but I need to focus on my art and can't have any distractions).
22. When I meet new people, I need to have a little Dutch courage. This is why I will probably have a little bit of a buzz going if you meet me. I generally always met people at the pub, it's my turf.
23. During high school, and being the only out gay guy there, people would always try and get me to tell them who I thought or knew was gay. Apparently we're supposed to have "sixth sense" about these things from an early age. I had no fucking idea about anyone else but me, and that was the way I liked it. I had someone send me an email (I think I might still have it somewhere, I'll see if I can find it. It was cute) which was from the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org" or something like that, and it basically waffled on about how he thought it was cute and wanted to get to know me, but wouldn't tell me who he was. I'd figured it was probably bullshit so I shot back a pretty angry email saying "Look, if your [insert name of guy I stalked in high school] trying to lure me somewhere so you can finally punch me in the face, its not gonna work. fuck off". Turns out it was actually a guy in my year, and we started chatting on MSN Messenger a few nights a week.
24. This led to an AWWKWAAARD "group" date, which basically consisted of Him & I, and then about 5 female friends going into the city to watch the start of the Adelaide Fringe Festival that year (2001 I think). We sat on the train away from everyone else because he wanted to chat, but we sat in silence. I think I may have held his hand, but I can't remember. He pretty much never acknowledge me at high school after that night. He's now a former Mr Gay Australia.
25. My mother enjoys baking little cakes when she gets the time. What's a "Little Cake" you ask? Cup Cakes; My mother calls "Cup Cakes" Little Cakes because "Cup Cakes" is an American term, and she refuses to dirty the Queens English with their foul words.
26. I refuse to eat Pâté. Pâté is a mixture of ground meat and fat minced into a spreadable paste. If you can't see anything wrong with that sentence then there is something wrong with you. Don't get me started on the "fattened goose liver" pâté's either. FUCKED UP.
27. Everyone in my immediate family wears glasses, except for my Brother and I. It's hilarious.
28. As The Fauves once said; "Dogs Are The Best People". I completely and utterly agree with them. Cats are shite animals.
29. Everybody see's me around but nobody really notices what I do. Which is a lot.